Affordable, scalable and clean solar energy for the entire Southern African region
How can the Southern African countries solve their power requirements? Main supplier ESKOM is facing increasing domestic power challenges. The disruptive conclusion is: solar is competitive with electricity from new coal or nuclear power plants. What competitive solutions can solar energy provide for central power generation, distributed generation and diesel replacement?
The conference ‘Competitive Solar Solutions Southern Africa’ will discuss and explore affordable, scalable and clean solar energy solutions. A unique conference and networking platform where public and private parties will meet and the must-attend event for everybody who is active or interested in developing, financing and investing in competitive solar solutions for the power challenges in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe. Over 20 government officials and top executives of the energy utilities from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe will be present.
- Exploring the power market challenges in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe
- Learning about real business: competitive solar business cases from experienced developers.
- Presenting the best solar (hybrid) solutions
- Offering a platform to meet major development banks and expert advisors from leading consultancies and financial institutions
- Offering network opportunities with all relevant high-level decision makers, looking to develop solar projects in Southern Africa